Imperium’s experts specialize in multiple claims processes, such as navigating insurance coverage, construction contract language, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) protocols, and government contract regulations. Imperium has experts in each area and professionals who understand how more than one discipline can apply to the same claim. As a result, we help clients simplify and focus a recovery strategy while delivering industry best practices through a commonsense approach.
Our services include:
Property damage/business interruption claim preparation, including:
- Cost estimating related to the physical scope of loss and repairs
- Forensic scheduling to quantify and support delay and time-driven costs
- Forensic accounting to prepare business interruption and other ﬁnancial measurements
Insurance loss project management, including:
- Loss-speciﬁc consulting to help facilitate the process of repairing and rebuilding
- Implementation and oversight of loss-speciﬁc project controls to enhance activity coordination and documentation
First Party Claims
We assist clients with the quantification, preparation and presentation of their covered losses to the insurer.
- Contract disputes regarding project delays and claims pricing
- Claims involving subcontractor default insurance (SDI), builders risk, delay in start-up, and surety
- Government contract claims
- Project performance and contract audits and risk assessments
- Guidance through the FEMA claims formula and process
- Analysis, tracking, separation and measurement of FEMA and insurance claim costs
- Cost eligibility advice
- Claims management through close-out
Our of seasoned professionals assist our clients collaboratively in order to help them through the many insurance challenges the organization will face in the wake of a Cyber/ Data Breach.