Work With Imperium
Imperium is actively recruiting consultants in several offices and practice areas, including entry level positions. The qualifications we look for include:
- Professional education and/or training in engineering, construction, accounting, architectural, and/or legal fields of study.
- Licensed Professional Engineers (PE), Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFF), Project Management Professional (PMP), Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP), among other accreditations related to industry practices.
- Experience with property damage claims, including business interruption, extra expense, soft costs, and the claims recovery process.
- Expert witness experience (supporting an expert or as the testifying expert) related to construction disputes involving project delays and claims pricing (cost accounting, financial damages).
- Government contract claims, including experience with the FAR and CAS.
- Experience preparing FEMA claims.
- Proficiency in Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Office Suite is preferred
Immediate openings exist in Columbia, MD; Boston, MA; and New York, NY. All qualified candidates will be considered regardless of location.
Please tell us more about your professional background by filling out the form below or, send us an email and resume using our email contact.