Construction Claims Experts
Imperium’s experts specialize in multiple construction claims processes, such as navigating insurance coverage, construction contract language, and government contract regulations. Imperium has construction claims experts in each area and professionals who understand how more than one discipline can apply to the same construction claim. As a result, we help clients simplify and focus a recovery strategy while delivering industry best practices through a commonsense approach.
We recognize construction claims come with inherent uncertainty regarding the outcome. We employ highly competent practitioners that not only understand how to assess financial impacts but also navigate the complexity of different claims processes. For our clients engaging us to assist with project audits and risk assessments, we customize industry best practices to address the specific needs of an assignment. In short, we employ industry specialization, proven methodologies, and a dedication to client service that drives positive outcomes.
Our Construction Claims Services
Property damage/business interruption claim preparation, including:
- Cost estimating related to the physical scope of loss and repairs
- Forensic scheduling to quantify and support delay and time-driven costs
- Forensic accounting to prepare business interruption and other ﬁnancial measurements
Insurance loss project management, including:
- Loss-speciﬁc consulting to help facilitate the process of repairing and rebuilding
- Implementation and oversight of loss-speciﬁc project controls to enhance activity coordination and documentation
Construction and capital project claims and advisory, including:
- Contract disputes regarding project delays and claims pricing
- Claims involving subcontractor default insurance (SDI), builders risk, delay in start-up, and surety
- Government contract claims
- Project performance and contract audits and risk assessments
Construction Claims Case Examples
Damage from a hurricane requires a commercial property owner to rebuild significant portions of an important development in its portfolio. Our accounting and construction audit professionals assist the client throughout its journey, from preparing the property insurance claim to monitoring the performance of the reconstruction phase to ensure it stays on time and on budget.
Download the Subcontractor Default Insurance overview.
Download the Builder’s Risk overview.
Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.