Imperium Consulting Group provides sound strategies to support our clients in evaluating and making critical decisions. Core to this is an understanding that organizations facing uncertainty need to quickly assess the extent of a problem, what it will take to fix it, how much it will cost, and how long it will take. Those questions go beyond the four corners of an insurance policy or business contract. Our professionals help clients simplify and focus a recovery strategy while delivering industry best practices through a commonsense approach.
Our advisory services include:
- Project performance and contract audits
- Project monitoring and oversight
- Scheduling, planning, and logistics
- Project governance and controls
- Funds Control
- Risk assessments
- Insurable Values for Business Interruption and Extra Expense
- Insurable Values for Property, Plant & Equipment
- Insurance loss project management
- Loss-specific consulting to help facilitate the process of repairing and rebuilding
- Implementation and oversight of loss-specific project controls to enhance activity coordination and documentation
- Financial Project Consulting for Contractors
Download the Business Interruption Values overview.